Cooper Vision Avaira Vitality Toric
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Long-lasting comfort
- Silicone hydrogel material + UV blocking1
- Proven vision performance for nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism
Unique comfort in a high-performance lens
Avaira VitalityTM contact lenses feature a combination of unique material technologies that let your eyes breathe and stay moist naturally for continuous comfort throughout your day and the life of the lens. As an added benefit, they also give you the highest class UV protection2.
Whether you’re nearsighted, farsighted or need contacts for astigmatism, Avaira lenses offer you the freedom you’re looking for.
|Brand Name||Cooper Vision Lenses Avaira Vitality|
|Product Type||Avaira Vitality|
|Model No.||Cooper Vision|
|Expiry||Min. 1 year from date of purchase|
|Diameter||14 .5 mm|
|Base Curve||8.5 mm|
|Lens Material||Fanfilcon A|
Lens technology that never quits
- Avaira Vitality™ monthly replacement contact lenses feature our latest 3rd generation silicone hydrogel contact lens material. Its highly efficient structure maximizes the amount of water and water-loving ingredients in the lens for a softer, more comfortable wearing experience.
- The highest level of UV protection2 available in a contact lens, blocking more than 90% of UVA and 99% of UV8 rays, making it perfect for active outdoor lifestyles.
- Rounded-edge design minimizes eyelid and lens interaction for improved wearing comfort.
Safety Measures & Expiry:
- Wash your hands with water and soap and dry them completely before touching the contact lenses.
- Always clean your contact lenses gently with fresh contact lens cleaning solution.
- Make sure you keep your contact lenses in a clean lens case to avoid eye irritation or infection.
- Avoid wearing contacts overnight or while swimming.
Expiry: Minimum 1 year from the date of purchase.