Information about Bio True Multi-Purpose Lens Solution
Bio True Multi-Purpose Lens Solution is a sterile isotonic multipurpose solution inspired by biology of your eyes. It cleanses and fights germs. It works like your eyes since it matches the pH of healthy tears and utilises lubricant found naturally in the eyes. Keeps certain beneficial tear proteins active keeping lenses moist up to 20 hours. Used in daily conditioning, cleaning, removal of protein deposits, rinsing, chemical disinfection and storage of soft contact lenses.
- Boric Acid
- Sodium Borate
- Sodium Chloride
- Preserved with a dual disinfection system
- Hyaluronanis a lubricant found in the eye that hydrates your contact lenses in the same way that your eyes naturally hydrate
- Has the physical property to envelop the contact lens and provide enhanced wetting and moisture
- Sulfobetaine&poloxamineare the cleaning agents
- Boric acid &Sodium borate are the buffering agents
- Sodium chloride is used to maintain osmolarity
Directions For Use:
- Place at least 3 drops of Bio true Multi-purpose solution on each side of the contact lens and rub gently for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Bio true Multi-purpose solution.
- Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Bio true Multi-purpose solution. Soak for at least 4 hours
Cleaning your contact lenses (multi-purpose solutions)
- Wash your hands before handling your contacts lenses.
- Splash a few drops of solution into the palm of your hand and place one of the lenses in it.
- Use small circles when you rub the lenses and be sure to do both sides.
- Rinse them with a contact lens solution once they have been rubbed. This keeps everything from settling back on the lens.
- Repeat daily.
Using a Cosmetic Contact lens? Please ensure following
- Cosmetic contact lenses (including those with zero power) require proper fitting by your eye care professional.
- Follow the contact lens replacement schedule and care instructions recommended by your eye care professional.
- Reusable cosmetic lenses require daily cleaning, disinfection, and storage as recommended by your eye care professional and contact lens manufacturer.
- Always handle contact lens BEFORE applying or removing facials or eye cosmetics
- Do not swap or share contact lenses with anyone.
Consult your eye care professional for more details.
Lens Solutions –
- Bio true lens solution 120ml
- Bio true lens solution 300ml
To clean contacts with a multipurpose solution, place the lens in the palm of your hand, apply a generous amount of solution and gently rub the lens against your palm with your pointer finger, using a back-and-forth (not circular) motion.